Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Spend a little more and buy a Galco...

Since Mullholland stopped making gun cases Galco is the only game in town when it comes to high quality.

I currently own two Mullhollands and one from Kevins in Georgia..the Kevin's English leather gun slip is a nice case but it doesn't compare to Galco or Mullholland.

HoJo
It is Mulholland Brothers. They designed, manufactured, and sold outstanding leather goods made in the USA and charged a premium for their goods as they were the best quality you could find at the time that were USA made. You purchased two good cases from Mulholland that will last multiple lifetimes, well done! Then you threw Kevin's retail cases into the mix and we are right back to cheap communist slave labor Shit! "Imported English Style" and $199 is a dead giveaway. So I guess only 1/3 of your gun case money funded Beijing and the American retailers that resell their goods.

Vintage English Leather cases from the 1920's to the 1970s were the best quality at that time and have not been surpassed in quality by any modern case makers since simply because the materials and labor cost to much. Vintage Bryant and Brady case are OUTSTANDING gun cases that supplied the English trade and high end American retailers such as Abercrombie & Fitch. When you find a good English leather case in good condition buy it! I do. JMHO.

PL

Last edited by PL; 12/12/20 04:25 AM.