MKB,
Yes, the "H Mantel" is the bullet I was describing. Mantel means "coat" in German, but it refers to the "jacket", as we would call it. The "KS" bullet is the "Kegel Spitz"( cone point)bullet. I don't have any personal experience with the "KS", but a friend used it in his 6.5x57 and his photographs of a REH seemed to show it to be a pretty violent bullet also. There are two weights of "KS" bullets, 8.0 gram( 123.5 grains) and 10.5 grams( 162 grains).I would expect the 8.0 gram KS to impact high and right, making it hard to find a sighting satisfactory for both the 7x57R and 22 Hornet. The 10.5 grain should be easier. The "TIG" and "TUG" are old Brenneke names, and I think the patent has run out and RWS makes the same basic bullets under different names now. I have some 7mm 10.5 gram TIG bullets, from an attempt to buy some 11.2 gram TIGs to try ang the translation got mixed up. They are bullets only and are pretty expensive( that is why I still have them). I know where Landstuhl is I had to go to Ramstein several times for R&G Club Executive council meetings, when the CG was our President. I was in Wurerzburg, in Bavaria. Eufaula is just down US 431 from where I live. You might check with "T&G German Gun Imports" (www.german-gun-imports.com, or www.save-the-fine-guns.com) for ammo. They stock S&B but can also get RWS( with a long lead time). With the covid19, shipments seem to be delayed right now though.
Raimey
WAR EAGLE
Mike