Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: Cold Iron
I am a high volume shooter and at one time would download the 12 to 7/8 oz. loads. Finally said the heck with that that is what a 20 ga. is for.

Amen!

How have the single triggers been on yours? I would really like to be able to shoot one, before "taking the plunge", but that's not likely to happen.

SRH

They are decent enough but I am not trigger sensitive. Well up to a point, some guns cross that line for me but these have not so no complaints. Crisp enough and not too heavy like many coming out now days.

They are non selective single trigger which turns out to be a non issue. I just shoot a pair of LM or Mod depending on the course if SC and it is one less thing to think about. Have come to actually like it.

The 12 does not have SK or LM options so had Briley bore match a pair of each. The 20 has SK available so I shoot either SK for the obvious venue or Mod for sporting. I'm liking tighter chokes lately especially in the subgages.

Talked to the gunsmith at SKB this summer they also sell the Dickinson guns and have a sporting line too. Although haven't imported any for almost a year now. This coming summer Dickinson is releasing a selective trigger starting with the 12 and subgages to follow hopefully by the fall. At least that was the plan.

Yeah I prefer to shoot a gun first dynamics is such a personal thing but took a chance and it worked out well for me. This summer if you make it up to the Great Northern or Duluth Doublegun shoots I know a guy...