Originally Posted By: Stan
Thanks, Cold Iron. I was also curious about how reliable the single trigger has been. Any issues with it not firing, or doubling?

Thanks for the offer. If I'm up that way .........

SRH

Interesting question, and timely.

Right before hunting season started while shooting SC it doubled on me and then became a single shot. Have ~8K rounds through it.

They have a Lifetime Warranty and I just called them today about it. The guy I talked to about it said that is the first 12 or 20 that has had that issue and he wanted the serial number so that he could track it. He did say that they had a few 28 and 410's that had the trigger issue after ~6K or so rounds but no 12 or 20 ga. guns. So sounds like he was being honest about it.

I asked if I could take it to a large gun repair shop near me that fixed my Winchester 23 that had the same issue and if so could they order the parts from Dickinson in Ca. He said that they prefer that I send it to the Oregon repair shop so that they could take a detailed look at it and inspect the rest of the internals.

He told me to call back in a month and he would give me a detailed report on the repair work and inspection.