Originally Posted By: nca225
University of Phoenix or Trump U?

Hahahaha!

Look at this response from you Sissy Chrissy nca225! This is rich, coming from a complete idiot who flunked out of college.

And I just loved that brilliant explanation about the right to "bare" arms versus the right to vote. I notice that every time you are losing the argument, you revert to calling me a Nazi.

I really love these off-topic discussions, because they provide a real service. They tend to prompt the anti-gunners in our midst to expose themselves... even the ones who claim to be "Independent Moderates". You, BrentD, rocky mtn bill, SKB Queen Stevie all obviously support and defend the election of a devout career anti-2nd Amendment idiot who has really accomplished nothing in a 47 year career. He was a joke as Obama's VP who was mostly kept in the dark, because every time he said something in public, he was a total embarrassment.

Here's a nice little compilation of a small fraction of Altzheimer Joe Biden's stupidity. This is rocky mtn bill's idea of "a decent, steady presence" who can heal the country and do a better job than Trump:

https://nypost.com/article/worst-joe-biden-gaffes/

That's not surprising considering that rocky mtn bill may be the only person on this forum who is actually dumber than you. You all can post all of the links you want claiming that the country was better off under Biden/Obama... But we were there. We really do remember how bad it was in so many ways, and how quickly things turned for the better after Trump won.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.