There is no such thing as reasonable gun control. Firearms owners and hunters who voted for Biden thinking that he is not interested in their duck hunting shotgun are going to regret their vote. The exception of course, are those who vote Democrat no matter the issue, or are fine with more intrusive laws and erosion of our rights.

We hear in the media all of the time that the far-left will push Biden. This is true. Harris is far-left. Groups like BLM are already demanding "something for their vote."

As many of us already know, the mission of the left is no firearms ownership. Right now the catch-phrase is "assault weapon" or "military grade weapons." Neither of these have any real definition.

They had a definition under the old semi-automatic assault weapon ban. Biden is well aware of the faults and flaws of that law that President Bush allowed to sunset. It was a bad law, which did nothing to prevent or stop or violent crime. And I base that on my experience working for the Treasury Department. He is also aware of the loopholes used by manufacturers and importers to get around that law.

He won't make that mistake this time around. So, when the Fudd's have to give up their Remington Model 1100, or Browning Auto-5, or Super Black Eagle, or Remington Model 742, or Browning BAR, or even your Ruger 10/22, you have no one but yourself to blame. And, there will be no grandfathering of currently owned models. Biden is aware of that too. It will not be just a ban on new purchases or importation.

Think Australia. He loves that model.

I don't own an AR-15 type rifle. I have no need or interest in one. However, I will support a guy's right to have one because I'm smart enough to know that they are not going to stop there.

Yes, Biden voters are going to be real popular among their sporting peers.