I guess I am a naysayer. One thing I did actually relearn (anything I ever learned about Manufrance was accidental, while trying to learn something about sliding breech guns) is some Manufrance guns did not make a trip through the proof house, and I see no evidence that this gun was government proofed. It would have had the metric measurement of the chambers on the flats, and another key feature noted, Raye Supra rifling.
It has neither. Proof in France was not compulsory, but, for the very most part, it may as well have been. I was told by the proof house master in Saint Etienne that the proof house markings would always tell you everything you needed to know about loading for a gun that had them.

I still dont believe this is a cape gun. If anyone has evidence otherwise, Id love to see it.

And, I still believe that, at best, it a compromise gun, built for someone who has little choice in what he can own and carry. At 25 yards, I own shotguns that will pattern buckshot or slug groups that will be superior to the slug pattern shown for hunting big game at that range, out of standard bores and chokes. At 25 yards a lot of shotguns will print better results than what you have shown, above. But, Id still prefer to be armed with a high powered rifle over either, as a deer at 25 yards distance from a human isnt usually there very long. Americans are blessed in that they can own either, and make a conscious decision about what they are going to hunt that day. The combination gun thing appeals to few, here. Perhaps you can work that 6 or so group, at 25 yards, down, using a light gun with a single bead sight.

If that was my game (it isnt ) I have half a dozen better, simpler, and easier options on hand. Just for giggles, you could try running three rifled slugs through the other barrel, and post the results. I would not be the least surprised if it actually works very well, or, even better than what you have shown.

Glad it works, hope it works well for you.

Best,
Ted