Billy, it is the Liberal Democrats who oppose any rational voter I.D. laws and election security that have destroyed Democracy.

I have outlined my many reasons for supporting Trump, including the fact that he did not launch a Mussolini type Fascist assault on the 2nd Amendment gun rights of law abiding citizens, as Altzheimer Joe Biden has done for 47 years.

I have told you I do not own an AR platform rifle. I have also shown you that anti-gun Democrats want to ban ammunition capable of piercing police body armor... which include the ammo you use in your deer and elk hunting rifles... scoped rifles that Democrats refer to as sniper guns.

But you have no brains Billy. You voted for someone who hates all guns.... handguns, semi-autos, and bolt action rifles too. You have seen the results of Liberal Democrat rule on gun ownership and ammunition restrictions, cost, and availability. Replacement informed you what is happening right now in California. But you are too dumb to manage a bowel movement without the DNC and Liberal Fake News pulling your puppet strings.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.