Originally Posted by SKB
....all moves in the right direction and well within the rioghts of the private sector. I think common ground can be found with those who condem violence on both sides of the political spectrum. I see at least 45% of Republicans have now seen the light and no longer approve of Trumps actions. That is a hell of a start.
I like the way this thread has turned for the better, common ground is a healthy step forward for the country. Can I take this opportunity to reinforce the critical roll organizations like the Minnesota Freedom Fund provide. Both President elect Biden and Vice President elect Harris have either personally donated or had a number of their close staffers monetarily support the fund.

Side question. Steve, why do you think some people a so dumb as to only recognize the righteous journey of the private sector in the last two weeks. Do you think it's something to do with emulating President elect Biden's stutter? How about that, I'm starting to see the light. Do you think it's enough for me to get on the DNC talking point email blast?