Originally Posted by rocky mtn bill
....As for Conservaturd Republicans changing their minds, it's impossible as you demonstrate frequently. You believe you have exclusive access to the absolute truth, and that any belief you hold is therefore not open to discussion or question. PS: I understand your bitternes about Trump's fall. Until he came long, you never dreamed an as...ole like you could reach the highest office of the land. To have his term be a nearly total disaster is hard for you to grasp. Come to terms with it. The only alternative is to spend the rest of your life hating reality. Happy New Year. PS: There are vaccines and treatment for Covid, but nothing yet to treat what's wrong with you.
Thank you Bill for your service to a divided nation, and your tireless efforts to unite. I must take issue with you though, there is no hope to climb out of the ravages, horrors and brutalities of covid until the twentieth. Can we all come together and just hang on for nine more days?

Hey, I noticed biden had a little skype presentation after he took his second covid vaccination dosage. I tend towards following the science, but did the researchers study the effect of a direct shot in the brain? It seemed to cause a temporary, I'm certain, dementia like condition, but on a positive note it may have the side benefit of enlarging male breasts?