It wasn't jOe who told us that Steve farms out a lot of the work that is done on his/her customers guns. Stevie admitted doing that, and defended his/her practice of subcontracting gun work out to others. He/she made the excuse that it made better sense.to utilize other people to do mundane and time consuming work like checkering.

That was why I asked who really did the work on this Greener stock. I noticed that Stevie never gives proper attribution to the subcontractors used when farming out jobs. I felt that would be the right thing to do. And some folks might just wish to avoid the middle-man or middle/woman.

How would it look if I bought a blank, and then had someone run it through a duplicator, and then had someone else do the fine inletting and final shaping, and then had someone else sand, fill pores, and apply finish, and then paid someone else to checker it???... Then, after all that... post some pictures of the stocking job I had just completed??? I would be no different than a general contractor who calls himself a home builder, but never touches a hammer.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.