Per this line, I bought a 16 gauge Reilly SxS side-lever from Gavin in Dec 2018. It arrived in Sep 2019. It turned out to be the matched pair to Terry Buffum's Reilly side-lever sold at Amoskeog in 2017 and bought by a Pakistani dentist in Boston. I've been in contact with the dentist and confirmed that they are indeed a matched pair.
https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=557199&page=1

Top gun is mine....bottom is former Terry Buffum 16 gauge:
[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

Here's the problem that has developed. I started having problems with the right ejector. The gunsmith I took it to down below Roanoke showed me where the tip of he spring has eroded from being in contact with the firing pin. He played with it adjusted it but it will not eject and sometimes the ejector gets stuck around the expended shell in the right barrel

You can't find these springs. One can be made but that's questionable. David Trevallion recommend I talk to Abe Chaber who he believes can micro weld it up. I did. Sent him pictures but he doesn't really do internet. Anyway...it shoots beautifully.

Perhaps I'll write Abe a snail mail letter and ask if he can fix it..if so, will send it up. Does anyone have another suggestion?

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch