Well I looked at all my loading sate and could find nothing that gives the result you want. The few lower pressure loads I found have wad to shell sealing problems. That comes from using a wad designed for a tapered hull in a straight wall hull. It seals, kind of but not well and not consistently. What that means is they are not real consistent because the wad does not do a great job of sealing the shell and you get more variance from shell to shell in velocity and pressure. The average seems great but if the pressure runs from 6,500- 7,500 psi and the velocity runs from 1125-1250 that load give you a lot of difference from one shell to another.

Drop down to one ounce or 1 1/16 ounce and you might have a few more choices. Most of the 16 gauge low pressure loads are based more on the one ounce or lighter type loads, except for a few which seem to be all with powders which are no longer being made. Many of us have a hoard of those powders but when it gets used up they are more historic data than usable data then. Good luck in your quest. I just loaded up on 800X because I use it in my 2 1/2" 20 gauge low pressure loads. But when it is gone I am back to the drawing board.