laugh laugh laugh Looks like I struck a nerve ...............

To start with it's Hillis, not Hills. Common mistake, even over here.

Several points I'll make in reply to your reply.

1. I just can't make the jump from governmentally mandated proving of guns to COVID19 vaccinations. Sorry.
2. When you decide to show public pity for us Americans because we don't have proof houses, by pointing put how "unfortunate" we are not to have them, you open yourself up to being the one who should "answer for them".
3. This has nothing to do with a pissing contest. In spite of your many excellent posts explaining much of the British gunmaking trade, and your excellent help to so many of us on the gunsmithing forum, you have shown yourself to be an arrogant Englishman with your not-so-subtle comments about our lack of proof houses, and in many other ways. As long as you try to slip in these "holier than thou" comments, like how unfortunate we are not to have proof houses, you should be ready to defend your statements.
4. My post has nothing to do with being liked. It is about trying to understand why you are so adamant that Americans are to be pitied because we have no proof houses.

Hope your blood pressure didn't get too high.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.