I plan to get the Covid19 vaccine just as soon as I am eligible, and as soon as it becomes available. I see no real downside, and side effects are negligible. Also, I read and hear of a number of relatively young and healthy people who get severe cases of Covid19 that really kicks their ass, even if it doesn't kill them. Also, I know that the Spanish flu of 1918 mutated into a much deadlier form over time, and Covid19 is mutating as well. Unfortunately, it looks as though the vaccine probably won't be available to me for several months, despite all of the political posturing that blamed Trump for vaccine distribution problems. Democrat promises to fix those problems aren't panning out. No surprise there. Apparently, giving rights to transgenders and citizenship to illegal aliens are higher priorities right now than ending the Covid19 pandemic.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

This website above has a lot of statistics showing vaccine rates for various countries. There are a couple maps that you can hover your mouse over to see rates of vaccines per 100 people and rates of the complete vaccine per 100 people. It looks like Israel is doing the best job by far with 82.4% of their population receiving at least one dose thus far. I was surprised to see that the rate for Canada is well below that of the U.S., when King Brown preached to us for years about the greatness of Socialized Medicine.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.