This is off the subject of guns though I would like to hand on this information before I take my leave.
For most of my working career there was always one perennial problem and headache. especially in the field of re-refurbishment and repair what was Paint colour? I have no idea why it took so long to come up with the cure but it did seem a veritable age to come across what I would say a cure the "Pan tone" catalog of colour as in the photographs. To purchase the item new it can be expensive though second user ones can be found on web sites such as eBay at very reasonable cost. The one thing I have found is that the names of colors can be changed by paint manufacturers but the actual colour does not change so an older version will do just fine. I have found the formula guide to be the one I most used because it gives the colour constituent and percentage mix for the swatch colour, the process colour swatch contains production colour's used in manufactured products. If all else fails it will give you the Pantone reference number to have the paint mixed for you, on this side of the pond there are now a lot of small companies that will do that for you and supply small amounts of paint in tins for brush use and rattle cans though is is usually Acrylic type.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!