Thanks, Mike- I tried that suggestion, and it brought me back to the same log-=in path as when I regularly log into Dave's Forums-- am I missing something? If you know specifically the items you are looking for, send me your list of wants and the price range you are comfortable-and I'll send you back, by the PMS what I have, size and condition, some fotos (which mein Frau will take for this project. I will absorb the freight, and will also pay a % to Dave- I'll give you a "starter" list: (2) Dremel hand grinding tools- (1) Dremel with case and bits, wheels, cut-off disc,- the other is also a Dremel made for Sears ==Helios (Germany) Vernier 0-8opening stainless steel-- Win M12-25-12FW and M97 forearm spanner wrench- L.C. recocking tool-VT drill size index booklet Viking Drill & Tool Co. St> Paul Minn-assortment of A-zoom snap caps-- 12 & 20 gauge, 30-30 and 30-06 CF rifle dummy rds. Chamber reamers- all US made HHS steel-too many to list-Central Machine & Tool 0-1" mic. no anvil lock, original box--assortment(s) of both leaf and coil springs-- etc. If this works for you, and I have Zero Jap-China made tools--. Auf Weiderschoen, mein Fruend- Der Fuchs

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 03/01/21 12:55 PM. Reason: shorten

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..