JB, re a label for your case: per my records this is your gun which would date to about late-summer 1868:

15857 - E.M. Reilly & Co., 502 New Oxford Street, London. 12ga. Shotgun SxS. center-break, center-fire, U-L. Non-rebounding hammers. (JBLondon's gun)

2 rue Scribe, Paris opened in Feb 1868 and the 1867 Paris Universelle medals with Napoleon III's profit on them appeared at the top of he label. In addition, 315 Oxford Street had opened in August 1858 (the complete chart dating Reilly labels is on p.49 of the Reilly line):

In addition to having a database with more than 500 extant Reilly guns in it, I've also collected a database with more that 150 original labels dating from the 1830's-40's to 1912.

Here are examples of post Feb 1868 Reilly labels with scolloped corners - you'll note that some of them had both 315 Oxford Street and rue Scribe as branch addresses, some only one of the Branches. At this time guns made at 315 Oxford street would have had the identical label.
[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

I always assumed the Reilly long gun cases used labels with scolloped corners but going through the database this is not true. Here are two from this time period without the scollops:

Well, here are the three EM three reproduction labels currently on the market - the second one is an absolute time-period match to your gun - you could add the scollops if you wanted.

. . . . . .Repro label Summer 1860 - Feb 1868. . . . . . .Repro label Feb 1868 - Nov 1881
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(after Sep 1871 Battle of Sedan - fall of Napoleon III -
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .sometimes w/o the medals)

. . . Repro Label for 315 Oxford Street circa summer 1875 - Nov 1881 (possibly to Aug 1885)

Last edited by Argo44; 03/20/21 09:57 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch