Dave, I had a look at all three, and if I were still living in the UK, I probably would have bid on all of them. Alas, the severe financial limitations of retirement precludes any idea of my taking part in overseas auctions!

However, I've learned, somewhat late, that each pinfire game gun can teach me something I didn't know before. Examining several guns by the same maker can be particularly illuminating in understanding the different grades on offer, and changes in designs and manufacturing techniques. How difficult it must have been to maintain levels of quality, when sourcing of barrel tubes and outsourcing of parts and work were important variables, amongst many.

I have two Masu Brothers pinfire guns, already covered in this thread, I've examined another some years ago, and more recently I've examined a Masu centre-fire. I've heard rumors of another Masu pinfire that I might be able to obtain here in Canada, but so far no luck. Yours is very similar to the one I have, number 2030, but as the pictures below show, there are differences (this is like the old kid's game of having side-by-side drawings, and trying to spot all the differences). I would be curious to know the number of yours, whether it carries the 3a Wigmore St address, or 10 Wigmore St., and whether it has Liège proofs only, British proofs, or a mixture of the two. Yours looks like it has the permanently-attached fore-end, an interesting feature. If I was hopeful, yours would have some clue as to who the elusive Liège-based brother was, a fact that has so far eluded me -- records only identify Gustave Masu, the one who ran the British side of the operation. Despite the reluctance of the British shooting public to accept European-styled guns, the Masu Brothers appear to have had a good business selling to the monied class, from a fashionable location, with guns that combined conservative British styling with a touch of European flair.

Spot the differences! (top picture adapted from the auction site)
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your forward-underlever J. Blanch & Son is interesting by being an earlier gun, of the single-bite Lang design. So few of these guns were made compared to later pinfires. I would be curious to know if yours has Lang's rising stud feature on the action flats, and if there was any indication on the action as to who performed the actioning work -- E.C. Hodges? Brazier? The rearward-underlever Blanch has again similarities and differences with one I have, and I'm sure it would be interesting to put them side by side. As yours is not numbered, was it made by the trade for Blanch? Might it have been a less-expensive gun? Whereas with effort it is possible to put together a series of centre-fire guns from a single maker or manufacturing business, it is so much harder to do the same with pinfire game guns.