Mike, a man after my own heart! After almost 5 years retired from the footwear business, I finally had to go into a store and buy a pair of shoes a few months ago. First time in well over 25 years. Almost seemed like a novel experience. LOL One great thing about my career is I rarely had to wear uncomfortable shoes. The perks of one's career. After starting in the golf business in the late 1970's I've played golf my entire adult life and never bought golf balls......I'm just starting to run out now and we exited golf in 1991.

But, getting back on topic. I am, for the first time since the early 1990's, without an SUV. My 2003 Pathfinder gave up the ghost last year. I've been waffling between a choosing a pick up or another SUV. Up here, in the land of ridiculous gas prices, I'm actually considering a Tahoe Hybrid. Looking at a 2011 model right now. I need something with relatively generous towing capacity, thus the larger size SUV. I like the gas mileage. I hate the electronics. Whatever, I get I can't wait to get back down to the land of the free! (relatively speaking these days).

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia