Pal, I was sitting with Bob Nay on Friday when you came in saying it was the worst round ever, talking about the delays at each stand and threatening to burn your cards. Didn't realize it was you. Anyway, it was a great day. just to sit and talk..I decided not to shoot because of the lines. Oh well.

I also met Auguste, Steve Barnett's step-son? who it looks like is running the business now,. I asked him about a Parisian French o/u superbritte which had no price on the tag (with two of the great Parisian gun maker names on the gun) (not yet listed on his site). (That gun is amazing...so "Citroen" French quirky...I was trying to break it as usual...have to turn it on its side!) He sort of looked at me, assessing my net worth, credit rating, whether shoes were shined, and calmly said $24K. I asked if the gun could teach me to better my French. Super cool and rare gun - I think only two or three hundred were ever built. Auguste was helpful, knowledgeable, shrewd and a people friendly guy.
https://www.gunsamerica.com/933834324/LEBEAU-COURALLY-SUPER-BRITTE-OVER-UNDER-SIDE-OPEN-12-GAUGE.htm

By the way, Auguste is a French name...I should have asked him it he were a Cajun.

Last edited by Argo44; 04/26/21 07:05 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch