Thanks for the pics, that appears to be a neat little package. I have used custom molded (passive) earplugs for at least 18 years, when shooting clays. I do not use them for hunting, with the exception of doves in Cordoba, where I'm apt to go through over 1000-1500 rounds a day, easily. I use the same molded ones there as I do for clays. They cover the bony area of the outer ear very well. I think when I do decide to get a set of electronic ones they will have the molded form. They are so comfortable when they are actually formed in you own ears.

But Jim, you and I part ways about this ........

Originally Posted by Woodreaux
The only things I would see as an upgrade to these would be a custom molded ear piece, and bluetooth for ease of accepting of calls, etc while shooting .

No sir, not me. No cell phones with the sound turned on to distract me while I'm shooting. I may have it with me, but if I do it is totally silenced. I could not imagine how much I would be distracted by a call ringing in my ear about the time I am about to call for the birds, or about to shoot at a dove, or walking up behind a point.

Last edited by Stanton Hillis; 04/26/21 07:31 AM. Reason: clarification

May God bless America and those who defend her.