So actually you can travel with your handgun according to the Firearms owners protection act. If you are legal in the state you started from and will be legal in your destination state you are legal to travel. Your gun must be unloaded, locked in a case and inaccessible by you, like the trunk of a car. Of course if you are pulled over in one of the Democrat controlled commie states like my home state of NJ, expect to get arrested then the court will sort it out. You will win the case but you will lose 10's of thousands fighting it. Your trip will be ruined and so will you but hey, all in the name of getting all those guns off the streets. By the way I like guns, I'm always looking on the street when I'm out trying to find some of those guns but so far no luck! As far as the Supreme court goes, some of those justices are compromised and they must vote how their handlers tell them constitution be dammed. Did they look at any evidence of election rigging and take a case? No. When well north of 50% of Republicans think there was voter fraud and 25% of Democrats you would think they would look at it to calm things down. Democrat polices under Biden are designed to destroy the USA. When Putin of all people says the west is committing suicide you have to wonder what in the hell are these people thinking. I don't see the center of the country buying into gun control, critical race theory and insane LGBT whatever. We are at 1859 today just before the civil war.