Originally Posted by simcgunner
beautiful to me a better gun than Fox ,LC Smith ,Parker Boss H&H purdy made. Better materials design and finish

The above is as may be, but all these manufactures firstly make guns for using with some level of reliability. These eye candy guns are firstly extremely expensive works of of art, I can not see a person taking one of these guns using it for a number of days in the field and taking a chance what the weather and circumstances may throw at it, with may be a £1000 a scratch down the drain. Some of the above makers have their products a hundred years or more still being used today for what they where built for. I am sure none of those fine works of art would not look as good as they do today in lets say a hundred years of continuous use. IMHO these are guns embellished with fine works of art not to be confused with fine hand built guns made to be used for sport.
Both are examples of fine craftsmanship and as different as chalk and cheese, though only time will tell, but if I did have to place a bet on whose guns would come out the best after a hundred years of use my money would be on those makers at the top of this post..

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!