Hi Gene, Just found this in a Weller & Dufty catalog dated 21st March 1972, sadly no Serial Number......

"A rare & high quality 52 bore 6 shot single action percussion revolver rifle with reciprocating gas seal cylinders. Octagonal barrel, double cross wedges to cylinder axis pin. Fitted with dovetail foresight and 2 folding leaf rearsights. The top flat engraved " REILLY'S IMPROVED. NEW OXFORD STRET LONDON" London proved. Longspur hammer, with sliding safety behind. The lower frame strap fitted with horn handle hold. Nicely scroll engraved frame, and walnut stock with chequered pistol grip. Dull steel. some wear and light pitting, one barrel wedge missing, and action slightly at fault. Generally very good. Barrel 26". ILLUSTRATED".

I am coming across Reilly guns in my search for English pinfires for Steve Nash, and will continue on this path while ever you need info. Should you want the relevant old catalog as a source of information, I would be happy to post to you. No charge for the catalog, just cover the postage.

There will obviously be ones I miss, as I am not looking at centre fire guns, unless they are hammer guns.

Regards Dave