Hi Gene, forgot to include this, which I came across in a very old catalog from May 1972.

"A scarce, and very good quality, half stocked 26 bore Prince's Patent breech loading percussion capping sporting rifle by Reilly of Oxford Street. Round barrel, with sling swivel, and bayonet lug and tangent rearsight, signed on top; scroll foliage engraved back action lock with graceful hammers; brass guard, with catch for barrel handle, the tang engraved with the serial No. 10811 brass barrel sleeve, forend guide and buttplate;walnut stock with chequered wrist. The barrel, which locks onto a breech spigot, is partially rotated with the handle, and then slid forwards for loading. Dull steel, minor wear and repaired crack in forened. Condition Very Good. Barrel 30". Lot no. 668" Weller & Dufty May 1972. Cataloging by Doug Nye. There is a black and white photo illustration which I will try to scan and post....but don,t hold your breath for this, for some reason, my printer/scanner has decided to go on strike!

Regards dave

Last edited by ivanhoe; 06/07/21 02:47 PM. Reason: spelling