Originally Posted by Tom Findrick
I was Just in savannah, and yes, the port is going around the clock with huge truck traffic in and out.
That apparently isn’t the case everywhere.
I talked to a retailer and range operator who is in contact with multiple foreign suppliers, and the retailer has heard the same story about ships waiting to be unloaded from all of them.

The labor shortages are on the left coast. Erh from San Diego up through Long Beach and North. For Asian products and demand. From Europe they land on the East Coast. But from the source they are in short supply. COVID is a world wide problem. It isn't just the US.

Have done harbor protection on all of them. Both Coasts. Just my opinion but think- the source and distribution.

John at Pacific Firearms' has had a 32" 16 ga. with grade IV wood for me on order for more than a year. I Crush targets with my 12 GA. Plantation Sporting and ISIS recoil reducer. But crush them with 7/8 oz. 20 ga. loads too. Give me a 6 bird handicap with the 20 on a 88 bird course don't ask me twice LOL.

We are not the only ones suffering with COVID and disturbition. Around the World. But it is getting better. Left coast delivery is from Asia and China where the demand is. And has been for a long time. East coast and EU reop is better. Much better. But there are internal restrictions that slow down distribution also.