First met you at a Flatwater shoot. Many for some reason mistook me for you and I smoke cigars, you a pipe. Was kind of honored and also pissed that most mixed us up...

Real world chit - out of Pope AF base I can fill you in from the "compound" activities at Delta Force. If you have clearance. Well been long enough now in theory I could anyhow.

Your first SxS was in Rota Spain. You were lucky to be there considering you were a green weenie. And sometimes your justifications are so far out in Left field it makes me shake my head. But I think your heart is in the right place. Even if your logic is not. You are on the right track most times but your emotions get in the way of logic often, well used to. Not so much lately.

Back in the day if you were good with English and grammar you were considered light in the loafers. Just saying. There are some that actually contribute to the scientific principle.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Want to talk about getting Wet? No can't do it. But even though I retired 25 years ago think about it almost every night as I try to go to sleep. Not so much the scientific principle but what came out of Pope AF base at the compound. Among other places.

Not to knock on you Larry actually we agree on many things, likely most things. I was active the whole time, and it does make a difference.

Then again you smoke pipe as you pull out of shoots, you don't hang around long, and don't smoke a Cigar. :-)[/quote]