This forum is primarily devoted to vintage guns. I shoot vintage guns almost exclusively. I live in Canada where selection for any product is usually quite a bit less than what you are used to in the US. Function of market size. I don’t shoot a lot of clays so I’m not buying volumes for that. But having started shooting vintage about 15 years ago, I got tired of not being able to find what I wanted. Long winded preamble to say that as a hunter of upland, I have enough shotshell inventory for the next 15 years in both 12 gage and 16 gauge.

However…….

I’ve just expanded into 20 gauge and 28 gauge. Called up the only legal importer/distributor of RST in Canada this past week. His total supply of RST consisted of 2 boxes of 28 gauge 2 1/2” and 8 boxes of 28 gauge 2 3/4”. Boxes, not flats.

Talked to Kent Gamebore. A little better. Got a flat of Gamebore Pure Gold 2 1/2” in 28 gauge and a flat of Gamebore Regal 20 gauge in 2 1/2”. $25 a box. They told me they have zero stock of any Kent lead product. All gone.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia