Beg to differ, my Limey/Scotland amigo. I have a keen eye for details, a common trait of snipers (your Lord Lovat comes to mind) and whenever I spot a technical error in print, I "proof-read" it to make it right. Blame that trait on my late Mother, a English teacher for 37 years, and a stickler for proper grammar and spelling of the English language, even in your part of the world, where you seem to add an extra vowel to certain words when not truly required, ie: honoUr, coloUr, well I am sure you get my drift. No bitterness intended, just a life-long trait, and on an open forum such as our host Mr. Weber provide us, well Sir, why not, why not indeed? In the immortal phrasing of the late fat cigar smoking Limey PM-- "An umbrella is an item that when raining, is then an item outside with which I shall not venture".. RWTF--and I am a dog Fox, not a vixen. And show me a noun that has not at least one vowel in its proper syntax or spelling.

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 06/27/21 08:59 AM. Reason: hechan=not hachan-- malo es de mio

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..