I shot a Joel Etchen custom combo for ~15 years and put at least 100K rounds through it without any issues. And was still tight as a drum when I sold it. 687 SP II action\frame with Gold E bbls and EELL wood. it is basically the same action as you are looking at.

Also have 2 B. Rizzini guns and my son has put more than 100K through one he was the Mn. ATA class State RU with it at the age of 15. Never had a hiccup with it either.

Both are good guns IME. Battista Rizzini has struggled with supply and relationships in the US however. When they first came into the US they went with Sigarms and the TR and TT series, which I consider great sleeper guns at a great price point, and then LL Bean with the New Englander series. They are both sideplate guns and if you don't mind CC and gold inlays can find some real bargains. Rich Cole also provided B. Rizzini guns and was the service center for them in the US but he threw in the towel after a few years. Coles is now carrying them again in large part because they are having a hard time getting Beretta's in stock. Ironically Lion Country Supply recently stopped ordering B. Rizzini guns and has thrown in the towel with them, a friend has had a BR110 16 ga. on order from LCS for over a year now. But they are still a good gun iME.

Don't think you can go wrong with either one. if I was in the market today personally I'd lean toward Battista's nephews who created Caesar Guerini. Hunting and shooting partner has both a 12 and 20 CG for clays but uses his Beretta's for hunting (long carries). The CG guns are slightly heavier which is better for clays and stand hunting IMO. I shoot the CG's as well as any Perazzi I've shot and to me at least they have slightly better "feel" than Beretta or B. Rizzini.

I believe this is a situation that is often referred to as first world problems, Good luck!