I agree, Buzz. I notice how relaxed she looks, how in her stance her feet are relatively close together. Several years ago I had a session with my friend Bill McGuire, a world champion sporting clays competitor, and instructor. He has an uncanny way of bringing out the worst in my shooting, which is exactly what a shooting student needs. We drove to a station at FCGC and he said he wanted me to shoot a right to left crosser. I looked at it and saw no reason I wouldn't kill it. LSS, I missed it five times straight. I looked at him with a surprised expression, and he laughed and said "Loosen up, you're too tense". I was confused and asked why he thought that, as I didn't feel tense. He replied that my foot placement showed him the tension and anxiety inside me. He went on to explain that I had spread my feet apart and sort of braced myself, like I was "digging in" to bear down on it. He said "Now, I want you to stand facing the same spot for the break point, but with your feet closer together, as if you were standing and talking to a friend, and relax". I did that and smoked the next four or five straight. I was incredulous, but I've never forgotten that. It raised my score several birds per round of sporting, and especially in competitive situations such as tournaments.

Mrs. Lombard has that exact same relaxed stance.

May God bless America and those who defend her.