Thanks all. I appreciate the suggestions- even those regarding my wife. grin

However, in her defense. She hasn't interfered in my passion so far, and I have a decent sized collection [for california]. She just didn't want a safe in a living room or library, or to lose space in 'her' walk in closet.

I do a lot of auto/motorcycle repair in the garage, as well as woodworking and house projects, so I don't want something blatant with the garage door up for 7 hours as I work.
My garage is a man cave, but a working/project cave with built-in shelving on 2 walls and the third full of cabinets, tool chest and work bench.
With the obligatory 32" tv, dvd player, wifi connection and stereo system connected.
Oh, and my rocking chair to hang out and watch a game if I choose.

We've found compromises. I just know she'd say 'why have 2 of the same thing?' but not mean I should buy another different thing.
[I don't want her to inspect my 5 win model 12s- they are all different honey! field, field with Cutts, Trap, Skeet HeavyDuck. that is NOT the same thing. whistle]

It sounds like I might be best off just keeping what I have as I really would want to shoot it- not just collect it. With proper loads, of course. I have some low noise low recoil ammo for it, the 1915 Parker Trojan and the 1970 Spanish SxS I own. The other stuff I have can take at least normal 'light' loads, I believe.

Last edited by bczrx; 09/14/21 01:52 AM.

Classic 'field' SxS's are what draw me in- that way I can have more than one!