Preacher, I'm not sure why Dave has not yet approved my earlier reply to you, yet approved my replies to MC and SKB. I don't think it was any more vicious or mean than this recent reply you made to Ed.

Originally Posted by Drew Hause
Playing the victim is a sociopathic manipulative technique ed. You knew perfectly well what you were doing with your post. You saw an opportunity for self-promotion (which is the point of most of your posts) and took it - twice.
Unlike the your gun selling business, the medical profession has certain standards of ethical behavior, monitored by local, state and national governmental and professional certification entities. Violation of those standards (which often occurs when medicine become a business) eventually has consequences - personal relational failures, substance abuse, law suits, loss of license, jail time.
Fortunately there are plenty of ethical dealers, smiths and hobby sellers and collectors here that set better examples.

And I thought that reply to Ed was pretty funny, considering all of the times you have played the victim here... such as when Conservative commentary pushed you over the edge, and you posted this emotional farewell:

https://doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=456891&page=1

Of course there have been other times you played the victim, and did things like posting pics of your dead dog and little Guatemalan kids to gin-up sympathy.

That stuff about your supposed medical profession ethics was precious too. You have frequently made medical psychological diagnoses over the internet right here, without ever personally examining the patient. And I do not believe that you are a licensed Psychiatrist or Psychologist either... are you?

Maybe Dave didn't like my comment about the acid eating your soul, not knowing that I borrowed that line from your book of insults and personal attacks.

Meanwhile, I looked at several modern rifles, pistols, shotguns, boxes of ammo, and found no service pressures stamped into the barrels or printed on the boxes. Nor were they listed in some factory owners manuals, so if they are not there, they simply must not exist... right??? (A reasonable person won't take that statement literally, but I can see a certain copy-and-pasting fish grabbing the hook and taking out line.)

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.