Nudde. If I was not a true gentleman I I would say that you are just repeating things about the British that you you found funny in junior school because the teeth, bad weather, and food has been recited more times than I have had hot meals, so much so it is like water flowing of a Ducks back to us Brits, just as a point of interest our little Island is undoubtedly green. Did you take world history at school though I must say I am beginning to doubt it? Yes the British did rule 2/3 of the world and it is something that no other country will ever accomplish again if they wish though watch your back China is looking to try it. Just in case you did not know the Union Jack is still flying in more places on this planet thanks to the British Commonwealth and of course those meany Ensign flags of other countries around the planet. I do wonder whether you have looked closer to home recently, if you have Medical insurance I bet it costs an arm and a leg for a family so much so many people do not have it, In Britain the National Health is all free to all at point of use to everyone irrespective of how much money you have. OK the British Empire is a thing of the past but the British language is taking over the world, so in a way the British legacy democracy trial by jury is still growing if we cant have the world one way we will have it more peacefully in another you do have one attribute though you did speak all that old anti British crap out of your "Ass Hole!" But me being a true gentleman I could not bring myself to say such things about you.

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!