[quote=ksauers1]Thankfully our sport is freely available to residents through syndicates for a yearly cost less than one days driven shoot

I can’t see how shotgunlover failed to have his shotgun certificate renewed

I'd rather hunt in the US, at least for now until the progressives make it illegal.

What's a syndicate? Yearly cost , as in hunting license? Shotgun certificate?

I'll buy my license for whichever state I choose to hunt in.
Drive my truck to said state, park at public land ,step out and hunt.

It doesn't sound near that free in England.

I’m not disputing the fact that many ,or all,Americans would prefer to hunt in the U.S and I am not comparing the two.My post addresses the fact that previous posts reflected little knowledge or understanding of sport in Britain as it is today.
The information is freely available on the internet regarding sport in Britain, syndicates etc and rather than argue over which is better or cheaper or more freely available for equal quality of sport I would refer you to google so that you can make your own mind up.
My experience has been that more unites than divides fieldsportsmen but I find sweeping ill founded statements normally with a political bias alien to the common bond we share.
Should you be genuinely interested in any specific aspect of sport in Scotland then feel free to personal message me for an honest answer.
“What was the topic again ?” I was replying to discussion which arose from the first post regarding the view expressed that not only British guns were better but also wing shooting ,so not off topic.

Last edited by Konor3inch; 10/03/21 03:18 PM. Reason: Addition