I don’t believe that your assertions, presumptions and theories regarding Reilly’s building of modern, breech loading, golden age weapons is at all convincing, valid or acceptable.
It’s almost offensive to unbiased persons following this thread that you continue to presume with such scant, inconclusive, non empirical evidence that your extremely biased interpretation of your own research as facts and that the case is closed. It’s more than obvious that that’s not the case, you have not at all provided that smoking gun. It’s all conjecture and theory.

If you seriously believe that Reilly produced that many variations of boxlocks, sidelocks, swords, rifles, pistols, walking canes, gun cases, etc entirely in their “factory” in London then you seriously have no idea of the magnitude of that manufacturing operation would be. They would’ve needed a factory the size of W&C Scott’s or bigger. Like I said earlier, their factory would’ve had to have more skilled workers than any factory in London and even most in the midlands. We all know, that wasn’t the case.

“ There is nothing inherently difficult about producing a range of weapons if you have the tools and measurements on hand.”

This has to be the most ridiculous statement you’ve ever made. How absolutely ignorant!!! That statement really takes any credibility you might have had away.
You have ZERO clue regarding the manufacture of a weapon of this era.
Hand your 100% Scott built (Scott & Baker patent action) Reilly to a modern machinist and have him build you another one….I’m sure he’ll be able to make you one after he takes a few measurements and sets up his CNC. Ya Right. Call Galazans and ask them to make you a Scott triplex or a Westley C-bolt Gun. I’m sure they’ll tell you how simple it is to manufacture. They can change their machines back over to make their own guns when they get done fulfilling your order.
You see how ridiculous it sounds, Gene? Everyone else does.