yeah, an keet...kinda shoddy of you to bad mouth old ed here...

ed lander was my go to gunsmith for about 20 years, for most repair and refinish work...old ed is 94 now and is retired...

some history...ed lander appreticed with kirkland bros.in boston in his mid teens...in 1944, he was drafted into the u.s. army...because of his gunsmithing training, he became an armorer...he worked first at an arms repair depot in italy and later at the fn factory in belgium...upon his discharge in 1946, he started a general gunsmithing business in massachusetts and in the 1970's, moved back to new hampshire, where he was born and raised...old retired in 2020, after working as a general gunsmith for almost 75 years!

he always did fine work for me...his first priority for any gun work he did was safety...if asked to do something to a gun that he felt was not safe , he would refuse the work...myself and others miss old ed and his abilities as a general gunsmith...

as to the headspace problem described here, old ed would just smile and say, sorry, cant help you with that...

Last edited by ed good; 11/30/21 12:04 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...