For once, I think I might have some useful information to contribute. 1. I vaguely recall seeing that gun in a recent Holt's auction (or similar) and that is I am assuming where you picked it up. 2. Like my Leech and Sons, I suspect that gun was made by G&S Holloway. If so, it will have a short serial number on the bottom rib with an H prefix, this will confirm G&S Holloway origins. 3. If a G&S Holloway, it looks a lot like their model No. 2121 (see image below). 4. If G&S Holloway origins, records are available from Chris Holloway - custodian of the G&S Holloway records: email tipton.harrier@yahoo.co.uk. 5. According to the 1925 Holloway catalog, that model would have retailed for around 44 pounds, which makes it a very nice gun. 6. The Leech records I got on my gun were not accurate, so trust the Holloway records, if applicable.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here is my post where other folks on here help me run down the origins of my Leech.

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=528280&page=1

Hope this helps and beautiful gun! Now I wish I had bought it!

Dan