For now, I didn't take the time to translate it but took the easy path of Google Translate:

>>He founded his workshop in 1902, 66 cours Fauriel. He filed a patent in 1912 under the n ° 439,323 for a "new quadruple lock for hunting rifles". Coeur-Tyrode, deposited the mark "Fermeture Aiglon"> surrounding CTL between two stars, surmounted by an eagle, April 4, 1912. This mark was renewed in the name of Aimé Cœur on May 13, 1927. In 1925, Coeur Tyrode was established. member of the Union Chamber of Arms Manufacturers of Saint-Etienne. Henri Guichard took over in 1934 until 1967. He was awarded a gold medal at the Paris Exhibition in 1937. In 1967, his apprentice then companion, Georges Granger, succeeded him until 1993. Georges Granger was successively Meilleur Ouvrier de France in 1968, Master-Craftsman in 1978 and winner of the Métiers d'Art in 1979. Richard Lévy, also apprentice then companion of Georges Granger succeeded him in turn in 1993. The workshop still exists at the same address .<<

I still wish to see a better pic of the rectangular / square crossbar in the standing breech & for now I do wonder how it was placed?

Serbus,

Raimey
rse