Would appreciate insight as to history of this lower grade Parker gun. I had thought about trying to buy a copy of the serial number book offered for sale on this Forum by a gentleman from CA--but that may not develop, so I am asking from the "Parkeristas" extant for their knowledge. My limited understanding is that for some period of the hammerless Parkers, the PH or grade 1 was the "bottom grade" numerically, at least until the Trojan came out. After it was dropped from the line )early 1920's??) the V or Vulcan grade took over that position in the lineup.

I have a PH (grade 1) 12 gauge- 28" Parker Steel barrels, no. 1&1/2 size frame, DT, EXT-- pg stock with DH buttplate with the inletted spur design Logo BP--chambers check out at 2&5/8"--chokes mike out at .010" right barrel (front trigger and .016" left barrel (rear trigger)-- splinter forearn with std.latch release and steel front cap--serial number (not in script on the pg bow however-SN is 224516- marked on barrel flat, water table and forearm iron. No barrel makers initials, as on my 12 GHE-that being WK. My guess is mfg. early 1920's-- No fotos, and as I don't plan to offer it for sale at this juncture in time, no need for them that I can discern.

Thanks-- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..