Originally Posted by Gt1900
I haven’t shot it since last season, but if I remember correctly, I had to use the lip on a spent shell to pop it out…. At this point, Im not pissed anymore. I was pissed the 2nd time the gun had to go back to CSMC after they didn’t fix several craftsmanship issues the first time. The sad thing is, I love their A-10’s, but due to their QC, I’ll probably end up with a Guerini instead.

Try to shoot a C. Guerini before you buy to make sure it has enough drop for you. Lots of shooters love them but, I can't shoot them, or several other of the Italian O/U makers' guns well because they are stocked so straight. I have to float the bird above the bead and I refuse to do that. If I ever bought one I'd have to custom order more drop, or have it bent. FWIW, I haven't had that issue with most Berettas I've shot.

I'm beginning to believe I'm built with some strange dimensions that won't work with them. I can't imagine several Italian makers building their competition guns with dimensions that are not suitable to the majority of shooters.

May God bless America and those who defend her.