Originally Posted by SKB
Billie the way you are following me around the board like a little puppy makes me think you may be internalizing your anger.

I wasn't following you around at all SKB Stevie. And I'm not angry either. Actually, I'm smiling right now. You must be projecting and thinking of all those hours you followed me and burned the midnight oil doing extensive internet searches looking for dirt on me. Funny how doing sneaky things like that can come back to haunt you. We know you'll deny it again, but we also know that you posted false information here that I planted for you to find in your internet sleuthing.

Actually, if you were paying attention, I was just reading posts by several folks who mentioned that they had very recently utilized the firearms import services that you continually advertise here in your tagline. And it occurred to me that each of those sales SHOULD HAVE resulted in Dave Weber getting paid the same $12.00 fee that honorable guys regularly pay him when they sell the guns, scopes, sights, books, stock blanks, Double Gun Journals, bore gauges, and other items they advertise here.

When you think about how many other guys have also mentioned using the services you continually advertise here, over the years, it probably adds up to a nice chunk of change. I wonder how you'd feel if Dave cheated you out of the same amount of money??? And if I ever cheated Dave out of even one $12.00 fee for a sale, you'd never stop harping on it. And you know it. So stop crying and pay the man.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.