Well, we can read about and actually put names to faces of people who actually worked at Purdey. Purdey actually has a real, not make believe factory, with actual machines, boring equipment, skilled gunmakers (that can be named by the way), laborers, and even apprentices, with all kinds of historical records documenting who worked there in the past and what part they played in building an actual gun. Completely opposite of what you claim happened at Reilly.
Maybe, just maybe, the folks at Purdey were pissed that their name was even mentioned in the same breath as Reilly because everyone in London knew what the Reilly operation was all about……a professional rebranding organization that claimed they made things that they never did, you know….just like Walmarts great value brand. Walmart doesn’t make the things they put their name on either.
Exactly like EM Reilly!😂. What a bunch of fugazis the Reilly folks were, masquerading as gunmakers. I think you’ve done more damage to the Reilly brand than you’ve helped it. Everyone is so sick of hearing about your speculation on Reilly this Reilly that, most people probably look at a Reilly now and suddenly get the urge to throw it in a wood chipper and be done with it.
I suppose the next big, breaking, Reilly news story will be how they actually made guns for W&C Scott. Reilly did have 300 gunmakers employed so they would’ve been fully capable of doing this right?? Reilly just shipped all those fully stocked, barreled actions in the white up to Birmingham so Scotts could finish them and call em their own. You’re a regular Sherlock Holmes!

Gene, I think you’ve finally lost it!!!!😂
Hope you have a nice Easter.