Hey, don’t be mad at me Gene, I’m not the one that chased you off the IGC with pitch forks and torches like you were Shrek. All anyone has to do is read the exchange between the two of you to see who the nutty one was.
Like Bluestem said….the guy at IGC went line for line with you and gave back exactly what you tried giving him. You didn’t like that very much, exactly how you don’t like it when folks do that to you on this board. You like to give it, but don’t like any pushback. Face it….You got handled on IGC, Gene.
So please, don’t accuse me of making anything up. It’s all right there, plain as day. You won’t post there because you know you’ll get critiqued and critiqued hard and that bothers you to no end. Knowing that people don’t go along with your wild and completely unfounded presumptions really irks you. Heck, it really bothers you when you post 10 new pages of crap and nobody acknowledges it….Keeps you up at nights even. Sometimes I bet you’re up at all hours of the night and even in the wee morning hours just stewing and going nuts trying to figure out why nobody seems to care. That’s sad.

Regarding your pics of Purdeys factory: it might not look like a factory, but we all damn well know they built guns in that factory!!! Unlike Reilly.

Reilly built guns: Ok. He built guns in the early 1800’s and some pin fires. Maybe he did. Maybe he didn’t. Big deal. Prove without a doubt they built modern guns (1870’s-1900’s). You can’t. Because they didn’t. So don’t ever show us a W&C Scott crystal indicator gun and presume to tell us the Reilly built it in house. Don’t ever show us a Greener FP actioned gun and tell us Reilly built that. Basically, don’t show us any guns that aren’t pinfires and tell us Reilly built them, deal?
Don’t show us a boxlock gun because Reilly never built those either. Don’t show us a Enfield SMLE and tell us Reilly built that because they didn’t. Don’t tell us that Reilly employed 300+ gunmakers because that didn’t happen either.
Please tell us the names of some of Reilly’s gun making team in golden era of English gunmaking? Not a store manager, but an actual gunmaker. Can’t do it because they didn’t exist.
Don’t show us another stupid case label and tell us Reilly made guns and call that your definitive evidence.

Donald Dallas & Cyril Adam’s…..how in the world could they piece together all of this jumbled up minutiae and come to that conclusion? How could anyone!!??? I believe they just told you what you wanted to hear to shut you up and quit bothering them.

Just put the book in print already and it’ll get critiqued. You better not read any of the critiques because if this keeps you up at night, imagine how you’re going to be when you don’t have a forum to attack the negative critics and the naysayers. That just might push you over the edge.

Good luck with the book, Gene. Looks like there’s already some people eagerly waiting to buy it. That’s great.