Dustin, I don't know where all that anger and hate comes from. It is sad. Early on I paid attention to you...I went looking for test ranges, etc. and I treated you with a lot more respect than I received back. Now you've just descended into vituperation and personal attacks. You read nothing, absorb nothing, learn nothing, impart nothing. You make no intellectual points, no analysis or understandable counter-arguments and you just plain make things up.

Here's a suggestion. I don't think you can or will contribute anything on this line. So why don't you just stop reading it. It'll make you feel better.

Gene.

If you want to read the original history which had no footnotes and was not nearly as detailed as this and more easily understandable go to p.54.

I am going to finish this chapter by chapter, about 30 more posts and some will be controversial. Then we can call it quits. There is a reason. You provoked this. But, It made me review everything I collected, correct some things, add others, edit the prose and some of the chapters were meant to be historical references (such as the Reilly-Comblains) in case someone was researching the topic. And it will be seen through.

Last edited by Argo44; 04/19/22 07:39 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch