First, I apologize for the atrocious pictures. I’m away from anything that resembles a decent camera or light box. Best I can do is a kitchen table and an iPhone. Hopefully get something better soon.

This gun has been in my possession for a bit over 30 years now. I received it from now departed good friend. Not much info was provided, but this was pre-internet days and info was more difficult to come by. I’ve never shot it due to not being able to ascertain the condition of the barrels. My friend did include two boxes of 10ga hand loaded black powder shells which sit on the shelf to this day.

In my initial investigating I recall having doubts on its true pedigree and despite the engraving on the locks and the nice wood...it has sat since. I have not been particularly kind to her either. It has sat above a cabin mantle only to be occasionally brought down to wipe the exterior and barrels. It locks up like a vault and the barrels have a nice ring, despite the pitting and my ignorance.

I’d really like to shoot it. It has sentimental value obviously. How and if that goal can be realized is another question entirely. Any info is welcome. I’ll try my best to get some better pics soon.

[Linked Image from iili.io]

[Linked Image from iili.io]lol

Last edited by Entropy; 05/14/22 10:53 PM.