Very nice! Marked Featherweights are about the rarest configuration for Lindner Dalys and I don’t see very many with 28” barrels. I believe it is Ken Georgi who has the Daly data base. He is a member here and somewhere I probably have his email. I will look.

A couple other notes. I date it to 1899 but being specific is a mug's game. It's 1900 give or take a year. Model number is likely 155......it is an ejector model with Damascus barrels and a cross bolt from that time frame. Makes it a 155 FW.

I have compiled my own data base of about Lindner 75 guns. I haven't seen this one before although I do have note of serial number 968, it's likely bench mate.

There are "lightweight" Daly's and there are Featherweights. Just because it is light, doesn't mean it is a Featherweight. I have 5 Featherweights on my list.....a little higher than the percentage I was told from the big list.....roughly 3% of noted guns are inscribed Featherweight on that list. This is the only 28" barreled Featherweight I have seen. It's also the only one I have seen that is over 6 pounds. Although there are a good number of "lightweight" 12 gauge with 28" barrels coming in around 6 1/4 pounds.

Last edited by canvasback; 06/28/22 08:50 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia