Well, even if Argo had requested bore & wall thickness measurements, he wouldn’t have gotten them. Ed’s already admitted that he doesn’t own the tooling or even know how to take these measurements. That in itself is extremely suspect when it comes to guy who’s been peddling guns for a long time…..if your selling quite a few vintage guns as a job or even a hobby, invest in the tooling to give those very basic measurements. If he would’ve bought that tooling a few years ago, they would’ve already paid for themselves 10x over. The other part of this is if you did take a gun you bought from Ed to a guy for measurements and found that the barrels were suspect…..do you think you’d get your money back from him? He’s got quite the track record on his return policy.
I doubt he even has a local gunsmith that does his measurements for him as he has never posted any type of measurements in any ad I’ve ever seen from him.

As tiresome as Argo can be be at times, you’re becoming equally as tiresome with your continuous sticking up for this attention seeking goof ball. Give it a rest. Ed brings all of this on himself. I’ve had a few friends over the years that would go to bars and start fights, and instigate drama.
For no real reason other than to get excited, get a rise and have something to talk about on Monday. I used to help them get out of jams all the time especially if they picked the wrong fight….eventually I wised up and started letting them fend for themselves. They eventually gave up on the fight picking and instigating and settled down into somewhat normal adults.
Ed brings the shade onto himself. He does it for attention. No need to try and come to the rescue for a dipshit like Ed for the sake of just trying to prove a point.
Hopefully he’ll learn on his own one of these days, but I highly doubt it.