Almost 20 years ago I met a retired Remington executive who had launched a partnership in Turkey to build 28ga and 20ga SXS and O/U guns. Reportedly at least some of them were fabricated using old equipment purchased from Beretta in Italy and shipped east to the vicinity of Huglu. I purchased a lovely little 28ga SXS boxlock from him with crazy gorgeous turkish walnut that was marked "Hatfield. Made in Turkey" which was my only disappointment with it... I hate it when older makers have their name recycled. I killed a bunch of dove and chukar with it, then sold it because for some reason I thought the 26 inch barrels needed to be longer. If I understand the story, he later started building (or licensed) the 20ga sidelock "Valier" badged by Kimber for a run that only lasted a few years. I never warmed up to that gun due to its rather stout weight, but they are still occasionally encountered. I haven't seen any of his "Hatfield" guns in years. However I now own a CZ Bobwhite 28ga, again with 26 inch pipes, with identical lines with I use for mountain grouse as much as anything. The triggers are fine, but it does tend to drag the firing pins, opening stiffly on most shells including Win AA. Does anybody recommend polishing firing pins (or?) to reduce this?